About Dr. Carmen April
Dr. Carmen April is a native of Mississippi and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mississippi State University with a B.S. in Kinesiology. She earned her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She then successfully completed a 3 year Podiatric Surgical residency at Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI.
Carmen April, DPM enjoys all aspects of Podiatric Medicine including conservative and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle. She loves to educate her patients and lecture in the community about foot health issues.
Dr. April is a member of the following professional organizations:
* The American Podiatric Medical Association
* The Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
* The National Podiatric Medical Association
* The American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
* Nashville Junior Chamber
* Young Executive Council at the Nashville City Club
* Breakfast Club of Nashville (Professional Networking Organization)
*National Association of Professional Women
*Women in Numbers: Junior Board of Directors
*International Services Organization of America: Board of Directors
Honors & Recognitions
* 2013 Nashville Business Journal Top Forty Under 40 Award Winner
*2013 Nashville Athena Award Young Professional Nominee
*2014 Nashville Emerging Leader Award (NELA) Winner
Dr. Carmen April is married to Mr. Lionel Washington and together they love to travel, experience the great local restaurants Nashville has to offer and create wonderful memories together.
We welcome you to the practice today!
1994 Gallatin Rd North
Madison, TN 37115
Hours: Mon - Thu: 9AM - 4PM